After creating 2 successful streaming clients for iOS; VideoStream SDK for iOS and iOS VideoKit.
We are considering creating a broadcasting client for iOS and are looking to see if there is enough interest.
A broadcasting client would consist of streaming video and audio over the network from a device to a streaming server as opposed to iOS Videokit which read a stream of audio and video and display it on the device.
The following features will most likely be included in the first version:
- Broadcast to RTMP and RTSP servers.
- Support for at least one popular streaming servers such as Wowza, FMS or Red5 servers.
- iPhone and iPad support
Please comment on this component suggestion in case you have some feedback or would like to request additional feature not listed above.
In case you are interested in purchasing this component, please support the suggestion to receive notifications when progress will be made.
* Play most popular media files locally
* Stream from popular protocols (http, mms, rtsp & rtmp)
* Supports all popular audio & video codecs
For many other features, click here for details…